Server Administration Online Live Training by Industry Experts
Our Training Process
Server Administration - Syllabus, Fees & Duration
- What is Server?
- Client and Server Operating System
- What are Workgroup and Domain?
- How a Workgroup Environment is created
- How a Domain Environment is created
- Difference between Workgroup and Domain
- Types of Role in Server
- Overview of VMware Workstation
- Creation of Server in VMware Workstation
- Understanding of Active Directory(AD) Service
- Understanding of Domain Name System (DNS) Service
- Check the Port Numbers related to Service
- Troubleshooting using Ping and Telnet
- Installing of Active Directory (AD) Service in Server
- Creation of Domain Controller (DC)
- Joining a PC to Domain Environment
- Checking the health of Active Directory Service (AD)
- Understanding services of Active Directory (AD)
- Creation of Users & Group in Active Directory (AD)
- Adding Users in the group in Active Directory (AD)
- NTFS Permission(Share & Security)
- Configuring Read/Write/Modify & Special Permission
- Understanding Explicit & Inherited Permission
- Configuring Access Based Enumeration (ABE)
- Configuring Shadow Copies & Home Folder
- Installation of FSRM (File Server Resource Manager)
- Applying Soft & Hard Quota on Folder
- Applying File Screening on Folder
- Need of Group Policy & How Group Policy Works
- User Policy & Computer Policy
- Default Domain Policy & Default Domain Controller Policy
- Group Policy Order and Precedence
- Configuring Recycle Bin Policy & Wallpaper Policy
- Configuring Audio Policy & Screen Saver Policy
- Benefits of Organization Unit (OU) & Creation of OU
- Blocking Inheritance & Enforce Policy
- Software Installation using Group Policy
- Group Policy Backup & Restore
- Prevent Policy Application using WMI Filter
- Domain Password Policy & Fine Grain Password Policy
- Configure Password Length, History & Complexity
- Account Lock Policy and Account Lock Troubleshooting
- Delegate access to User/Group for User Management
- Performing Mapped Drive using Group Policy
- Group Policy Troubleshooting steps
- Need of Additional Domain Controller(ADC) & Creation of ADC
- Multi-Master Replication between DC & ADC
- Understanding of RODC (Read-Only Domain Controller)
- Replication between DC & ADC
- Checking ADC when DC is down
- Creation of Site & Subnet
- Understanding of Replication Schedule
- Replication between Domain Controllers (DC & ADC)
- Intra-Site & Inter-Site Replication
- Understanding of IFM (Install from Media)
- Working of KCC & Selection of Bridgehead Server
- Importance of Flexible Single Master Operation (FSMO) Roles
- Understanding Forest level and Domain Level Roles
- Deep Dive into the working of each Role
- Perform Transfer of Schema Master, DNM Master
- Perform Transfer of RID, PDC, Infra Master Operations
- Impact on Domain when Role Holder DC is down
- Perform FSMO Role Seizure
- Active Directory Database Partition
- Understanding of Schema & Configuration Partition
- Understanding of Domain & Application Partition
- Need of Child Domain & Creation of Child Domain
- Understanding of Multi-Domain Environments
- Adding New Domain to Existing Forest
- Understanding DNS Delegation & Forwarders
- Understanding of Multi-Forest Environments
- Creation of Trust between 2 Forest
- Type of Trust and Nature of Trust
- Type of Groups in Active Directory
- Security & Distribution Group
- Global, Domain Local & Universal Group
- Understanding of Global Catalog Server
- Need of DNS & Active Directory Integrated DNS
- Host File, DNS Cache & DNS Zone
- DNS Forwarders, Delegation & Conditional Forwarders
- DNS A record, SRV Record, CNAME Record
- Recovering Active Directory from Disaster
- Active Directory Recycle Bin
- System State Backup of Domain Controller
- Installing DFS Role on the Server
- DFS Namespace & Replication
- How SYSVOL Replication Works
- Installing DHCP Role on the Server
- How DHCP Works
- Understanding of APIPA & DORA Process
- Configure Scope, Exclusion, Lease, Reservation in DHCP
- Installing Windows Deployment Service (WDS) Role
- Configure Boot Image & Install Image
- Deployment of Operating System via Network (PXE Boot)
- Understanding of Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Installing IIS Role on the Server
- Creation of Website
- Performing DNS Round Robin
- Installing NLB and Creation of Load Balancer
- Need of Redundant Array of Independent Disk (RAID)
- Configure RAID 0 - Stripping, RAID 1 – Mirroring, RAID 5 - Strip Parity
- Understanding RAID 10 - Strip Mirror
- Understanding & Need of Virtualization Technologies
- Need of Failover Cluster
- Installing Failover Cluster (FOC) Role on the Server
- Creation of SAN & ISCSI Disk
- Perform Failover Cluster
- Installing Active Directory Certificate Service (ADCS) Role on the Server
- Creation of Certificate Server
- Enterprise & Standalone CA
- Creation of Domain Certificate using CA
- Applying Certificate to the Webserver
Server Administration Jobs in GurgaonEnjoy the demand
Find jobs related to Server Administration in search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) and recruitment websites (monsterindia, placementindia, naukri, jobsNEAR.in, indeed.co.in, shine.com etc.) based in Gurgaon, chennai and europe countries. You can find many jobs for freshers related to the job positions in Gurgaon.
Server Administration Internship/Course DetailsThe course teaches, workers, rs the major administration skills required to support Windows servers in most enterprises.The course offers a hands-on approach to learning. Get a good MNC job by taking a server administration course at the advanced level. We've created a comprehensive course to suit the work requirements. The course teaches, workers, rs the major administration skills required to support Windows servers in most enterprises. You will be able to download and install Windows Server, understand the various Windows Server editions, add a role to the server, build a domain controller, desorganizationtion unit structure, create a user account, understand and create a DHCP server, and create group policies objects GPOs by the end of this course, so join NESTSOFT training for an amazing learning experience. You will be able to download and install Windows Server, understand the various Windows Server editions, add a role to the server, build a domain controller, desorganizationtion unit structure, create a user account, understand and create a DHCP server, and create group policies objects GPOs by the end of this course, so join NESTSOFT training for an amazing learning experience. Installation and setup of servers, server roles, storage, Active Directoand Group Policy, file, print, and web services, remote access, virtualization, application servers, troubleshooting, and performance are all covered under server administration. Python, PHP, Java, and other programming languages are commonly used by Server Administrators. .
The enviable salary packages and track record of our previous students are the proof of our excellence. Please go through our students' reviews about our training methods and faculty and compare it to the recorded video classes that most of the other institutes offer. See for yourself how TechnoMaster is truly unique.
I am very relieved at the experience of learning at Nestsoft Technologies, which has helped me to bring my skills up and give me a better path, and I am very satisfied with the faculty that lead me to complete the course. Thanks to Nestoft
There are many institutes that are trained in Seo , but Nestsoft Technology is different as they and provide a professional environment. This experience enabled me to work at an experience level, get a position as a Seo and successfully launch my career.
Very good teaching and best experience ever had. Friendly mam! Learned python machine learning.
The classes are very good. The staff is well Experienced kind and friendly. I joined here with no knowledge of SEO, and now I have a better knowledge of digital marketing.
Hi this is Muhammad. the faculties at Nestsoft is incredibly co-operative, They were responding to doubts terribly very effective way. i am happy with the trainers and with their training. In future, i'll proudly suggest my friends. I thank trainers for providing me the best coaching in Asp.net.
Studying with Nestsoft Technology is valuable and increases my knowledge in digital marketing and SEO. Nestsoft Technology offers its students a blend of theory and practical experience. The quality of training is exceptional.
Nestsoft technologies helped me shape my career in digital marketing, and thanks to the highly qualified and friendly trainers, I must say this is the best digital marketing internship you can get.
We have achieved a very level of knowledge from here about python and Machine Language within a short period of time.This was very helpful for our future .
Python ( ML&AI) The classes are good. The staff and teachers are very friendly. Overall was a good experience.
I am very happy that I have chosen Nestsoft Technologies for my digital marketing training. The training is very good exposure for freshers to become skilled. The trainers are also well-experienced working professionals of Nestsoft Technologies, which is the highlight of the training. Thank you all for your help..!!!!
I had done seo digital marketing training on real websites from the expert of kerala. Best classes and friendly trainer.
Hi, this is Abdul Rashad, I did PHP course at Nestsoft Technologies. I learned heaps from my trainer also I impressed with their teaching. They take categories with their time period comes. thank you so much.
Most institutes offer only a custom based theory training .But nest soft offered different..soon I joined with them including training and internship .after 3 months training they given me lot of practical projects through internship .I recommend everyone Nestsoft who think about the serious practical training in Digital marketing and SEO
Hii.My self Siddiq P.A, I have done Seo/Digital Marketing Training in Nestsoft Technologies. it absolutely was an awesome expertise for me. because my trainer gave full support for me and that they gave the explanation for all my doubts patiently. i would like to thank my trainer and also thanks Nestsoft Technologies.
Myself Riya Sara Rejy. i would like to create a career in Facebook coaching, so I joined coaching at this institute. I learn many techniques from this institute. many thanks most Sreena miss for your effort.
I am very happy that I have chosen Nestsoft Technologies for my PHP training. It is a good experience to feel like being in an IT company while getting training. Thanks to Nestsoft Technologies and all its faculties for all the efforts.
It was a great experience to be with Nestsoft Technology. Training has greatly helped me improve my knowledge. Thank you Nestsoft.
I had a best knowledge in Python Machine Learning and best internship with them, these guys are providing best classes with a minimum time.
I did my internship at Nestsoft Technologies it had been extraordinary. I learned PHP, digital marketing and web designing. Thanks Nestsoft
Nestoft Technologies offered practical-based training on this SEO / Digital Marketing and Project Exposure. The training experience was very different and unique from any training organization. Thanks to Nestsoft Technology for all the support and concern.
Well python class, machine language etc
Well experienced faculties. They explains very well. Very much recommend.
The experience of Nestsoft Technologies as an SEO / Digital Marketing intern was excellent. The faculty was a great help to us. They were highly qualified and specialized in subjects. Thank you for your help !!!!
Well python class, machine language etc
I just did ten day course here on python machine learning and it was a good experience for me. Communication quality was great.
I am very happy that I have chosen Nestsoft Technologies for my SEO/digital marketing training. It is a good experience to feel like being in an IT company while getting training. Thanks to Nestsoft Technologies and all its faculties for all the efforts.
It was good learning experience, was able to explore and discover new aspects in woocomerce.
Best internships on python, machine learning, django